skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Erin in Mexico 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Me in the agave field. These plants are about 4 years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
▼
July
(28)
2 more days!!!! YES!!!
No title
No title
Rain, rain go away!
More Lucha!
Nikki, Karessa and Eileen eating grasshopper tacos...
Tacos de chapulines (grasshoppers) For the record...
Lucha libre we went to on Tueday the 20th
Me pretending to be a "jimadora"
Me in the agave field. These plants are about 4 y...
La Rojeña-José Cuervo factory
Hilton Guadalajara
Antonio the farmer removing the spines of the agav...
Me with the giant Crow (Cuervo) at the José Cuervo...
Amy and I in the Plaza de los Mariachis in Guadala...
Agave "pineapples" after being roasted in the oven...
Agave fields in Jalisco
Thesis for research paper approved and Guadalajara...
Same old song and dance
CJ and I out to dinner at our hotel in Mexico City
Cj and I at lookout in QRO. You can see the aqued...
Student singing group
At the Karaoke bar
CJ by a giant Olmec head at the National Anthropol...
CJ and I on top of the Pyramid of the Sun with the...
CJ being cleansed by a chaman in the Zócalo
CJ in the Gondola at Xochimilcom
Long time, no write
►
June
(24)
Erin Lane
You can email me during my trip at elane@dc-grimes.k12.ia.us
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment