Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Same old song and dance

Well another day of classes down.  I have a test on Friday and quite a bit of reading to do this week.  Thankfully I have already read the two novels and just have to read them again.

I just got done talking to my professor about my thesis for my research paper.  She said that I am getting closer, but I need to refine it a bit and find something more specific to prove.  So it is exciting because last year I was really not on track.  I just hope and pray that I can get it approved before I leave so I can get it written this year.  I would love to be done with this and move on.  I love the classes but the research paper is this huge obstacle that freaks me out.  So... hopefully I can get it done.

I'm planning on going swimming again this afternoon.  I haven't swam for a few weeks so it should be a little bit harder.  Hopefully I won't feel dead when I get done.

Anyhoo... that's all for today.

Hasta pronto,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment