The weekend went by really fast...I suppose that is always how it goes. On Friday night most of the students met at Harry's in "el centro" (the colonial center of the city). We had some drinks and food and hung out enjoying each other's company. It was really nice. Then several of us went to my favorite place to dance in QRO...Time Free. (It should be Free Time...but so it goes sometimes with bad translations) :) On Saturday Amy and I went to el centro to look around and buy jewelry and look for souvenirs. Then we went home and rested and around 8 we went to Pao's brother Pepe's house for a Father's day dinner with many of her family of their friends. They grilled out and we hung out. On Sunday Rafa (Pao's boyfriend) took Amy, Pao and I out to lunch at Cibbo. We had pizza and salad. The food was amazing!!!!! Then we went to Pao's parent's house for a popsicle and conversation. Afterwards Rafa took us to the movies and we watched Killers. We got home around 10, so it was a busy day. I was still able to get my reading done for today.
Today is just another normal day of classes. The weather is absolutely beautiful. I'm actually kind of cold and had to put on a long sleeve shirt today. I couldn't ask for better weather. I did get sunburnt on Saturday walking around so it hurts to wear my backpack. Tomorrow I have my first test, so I will be studying a lot tonight. Mexico plays Uruguay tomorrow and that should be a really good game. I might watch some of it because it is at 9 and I don't have class until 10:45.
Well that's all for now. I hope everyone had a great Father's day!
Hasta pronto,
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment