Tuesday, June 15, 2010

¡Viva México!

Well soccer fever is all around!  Everyone is talking about it, and I can't wait until next week when Mexico plays.  It's going to be crazy!

Well I got to play laser tag with Toño in the park last night and it was a ton of fun.  He also told us a bunch of jokes and he sat and ate Nutella by the spoonful while I read and took notes on my homework.  I was worried that he wouldn't understand what the laser tag game was because everything was in English, but when I get home he told me he had already played with his mom and aunt earlier.  Any was very excited about the Justin Bieber t-shirt and CD that I got her.  Apparently she already listened to the whole thing.

Pao gave me a neck massage and hopefully I will be able to get this crick out of my neck and shoulder.  It is really painful and I don't know how it happened, but it hurts from the top of my head down my right shoulder and I can barely lift my right arm.  I guess it's a good thing to have a host mom who's a masseuse.

I took some pics of my house and I will probably post them later today.  Well,  I suppose I should do some studying for class.

Hasta pronto (Talk to you soon),
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment