Wednesday, June 23, 2010

USA all the way!

USA soccer beat Algeria in their World Cup game today and advances to the next round.  They play Ghana on the 26th!  It is so exciting!  I hope they do well, or at least that Spain loses!!!!!  Mexico plays Argentina next and Argentina will be favored.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm just taking a break from studying for my Pre-colombian literature of Mesoamerica test.  It actually doesn't seem like it's going to be too bad. n It is a 100 level class and I actually already knew a lot of the information that we are covering.  I have high hopes for the test, but you never know.  I think my other test yesterday in Latino Literature went well but I won't know until probably Monday because she has to grade a student's comprehensive exams and therefore doesn't have time to get ours done.

I went swimming yesterday after lunch and that was nice.  I didn't get too tired, but I also only swam 50 meters at a time.  I have a hard time getting my lungs trained and not feeling like I'm going to have an asthma attack.  Last year it got better every time so I'm hopeful.  We have a cute little park across the street and I went walking for awhile tonight.

Well I better get back to studying.  I hope the rain stops soon at home and the heat too!  Mom said that it has been pretty miserable since I left.  Sorry I took all the good weather with me. :)

Hasta luego,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment