Well I got my other test back that I took last week and I got a 98%. I was pretty happy, since I was kind of worried that I might not have written enough.
I got all my reading done last night so I decided to sleep in until 8:30 today. It was nice. Last night I was coughing a lot so my host mom gave me some disgusting bee drops that made me want to vomit, but they worked. I didn't cough the rest of the night. According to her they are something that a bee secretes. I have no clue, I just know they tasked sick, but if I was in a pinch I would use it again. Since I slept in I decided to take a taxi and I got the dingiest driver I have ever had. First of all he went WAY out of the way to take me to school and he drove SUUUUUUPPPPPPPEEEEEEEERRRRR slow!!! So it took about twice the amount it should have taken to get here. I don't know if he was just inexperienced or thought that if he took me out of the way that I would have to pay him more. In any case I only paid him the rate I was supposed to pay, and got out.
I have two tests on Friday so I need to make sure I start studying at least by tomorrow night. I hope everyone is having a good week...and that the weather stays nice for you. It is supposed to heat up and apparently there is a hurricane brewing in the Caribbean which means we will have rain once it hits the coast.
Well I must be off to class...more learning for me.
Hasta luego,
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment